Friday, December 4, 2009

Kampfer 9

Heya there people! No, I'm not dead, I just awoke from a coma. Seriously now, my tests for this term end next week, so I'm finally getting some free time.

Now this episode of Kampfer is the free swimsuit fanservice episode. It has swimsuits, juggling boobs, female-Natsuru getting embarassed from guys staring at her, she and kampfer-Akane getting into another huge verbal argument.... oh, did I mention the white kampfer appeared again? I guess that's somehow important to the plot no?
Oh, and just to prove my point one of the previous posts:

Shizuku-sama fucking Pwns everyone.

And with a big P. I mean, if teasing your love rivals about how ahead of them you are and then french-kissing the boy who is the object of their affection (don't get me wrong, Natsuru is a wuss) right in front of them isn't pwning, then I don't know what is. Also, we got to see a bit of evil bitchy Sakura. It serves to add to my hate of her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Otakus are basically islamic extremists that traded
religion by an unhealthy passion of anime and manga. Well, otakus don't blow up towers, so they're a bit different."

No comments:

Post a Comment