Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nyan Koi 11

Junpei has got to be one of the densest of the dense male leads in romantic comedy animes.

I mean... Sumiyoshi practically drops hints that she likes him at every slightest chance and even invites him on a date, but he makes no assumption out of it. Well, I wouldn't either. Seeing him cry during the movie and remembering his past with Nyam was really funny though. And maybe a bit touching too.

By the end of the episode, Junpei realizes he just got cat ears (nekomimi). Yeah, right. A guy. With nekomimi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha... I nearly died laughing. Jokes aside, the curse has finally started to progress, and Kaede is starting to realize her feelings for him. What does this mean for our equally dense protagonists? Find out in the next episode, the finale of Nyan Koi!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Otakus are basically islamic extremists that traded
religion by an unhealthy passion of anime and manga. Well, otakus don't blow up towers, so they're a bit different."

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Site.Your topic is my most choice able.I am very impressed to watch your KEYWORDS.Take my cordial love.Rely I am very impressed to watch your valuable work an i am very charmed to your amicable post.May you prosper in future fife
    Take care & Thanks....
    Rugby Celebrity Field

    ReplyDelete