Saturday, October 17, 2009

At The End of a Math Struggle

Several moments ago, by either a very slim chance of one in a billion, or by the glamorous (and ironic) steering of the strings of fate, a very unexpected thing happened, which coincidentally made me very happy.

I was doing my maths homework at the sound of music, and had just started on the final part as the music changed to the awesome and very inspiring Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn OST "At the End of a Struggle". Then, just as I finished the last exercise, the music increased its tone and reached its climax, ending in an dramatic upbeat note!
Something resembling this has most likely happened to about everyone at least once, like say, when someone is reading a book and gets to a battle scene or a dramatic revelation as he or she was listening to an appropriate music. It's also happened to me a few times before. But this time, well, it was just.... It was like it had been practised beforehand!

Laugh all you want, but I'm serious. I had been having some difficulties in the start of the exercise, and the music's tune started growing and becoming more active as I managed to make sense of my doubts until I solved it. I know, this isn't exactly related to the term of the blog, but I felt it was a fun thing to share. It seems Fate feels the need to reward me for the awesomeness and coolness of my existance with small gestures like this.

And you, ever had an experience like that? =D

-----------------------------------------------

"What makes something unique and special are the feelings one pours into it."

No comments:

Post a Comment