Saturday, October 24, 2009

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 3

It was a fairly funny episode, and I lol'ed when Saten realized her attacker had painted thick eyebrows on her. Fist she knocks people unconscious, then scribbles their faces... hummm, does that remind you of a certain pink singing pokemon? =D
I'm really looking forward to the Level Upper arc starting, but I understand they probably can't make more than 9 0r 8 episodes with it. I don't really mind though, since the fillers have been pretty fun until now, and I wouldn't mind if they continued. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Otakus are basically islamic extremists that traded
religion by an unhealthy passion of anime and manga. Well, otakus don't blow up towers, so they're a bit different."

No comments:

Post a Comment